In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog recently.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17: I met Elizabeth Warren for a second time. I also told readers for the nth time that Amazon is pure evil and should be avoided.
- Thursday, Sept. 19: Squeezing in the last of the summer looks. Sundresses after Labor Day? Why not!
- Friday, Sept. 20: The climate strike that took place today was huge. Never say that one person can’t make a difference!
This was Greta Thunberg 15, sitting alone outside the Swedish Parliament a year ago.
The picture on the right is now. She is not alone anymore. 😭❤
I guess one person, no matter how young, CAN make a difference.
(again if you don't know a Muslim or a friend that is, follow) pic.twitter.com/QXLi6KL8YR
— StanceGrounded (@_SJPeace_) September 23, 2019
- Saturday, Sept. 21: The Clash, 40 years ago today.
- Sunday, Sept. 22: Jessica Chastain’s version of Game of Thrones would have swept the Emmys.
- Monday, Sept. 23: Someday I’ll find the hooded dress of my dreams.
- Monday, Sept. 23: Billy Porter’s look was head and shoulders above the rest of the 2019 Emmys fashion.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24: The hot Emmys color combo was pink and red, and, as usual, I can shop my closet for that. Slow fashion for the win.
- Friday, Sept. 27: If you’re in Phoenix, Ariz., you can find my silver jewelry at Composite Vintage.