In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog recently.
- Monday, August 5: The first thing you should do to combat gun violence is both the easiest and most important.
- Tuesday, August 6: This week, there was a vigil to draw attention to victims of gun violence. That’s in the past now, but you can check out the Moms Demand website for future events.
- Wednesday, August 7: Happy birthday to my gorgeous friend, the legendary rapper Gangsta Boo!
- Thursday, August 8: How you can donate to the victims and survivors of the recent mass shootings.
- Sunday, August 11: You can help get people registered to vote all across the country.
- Monday, August 12: Penis lipstick. That’s all I have to say. Penis lipstick.
- Tuesday, August 13: Gwen Berry is a gold-medal winner, a blue-lipstick wearer, and an activist. I’m a fan!
- Wednesday, August 14: It was my gorgeous sister Terri Berry’s birthday today! Speaking of birthdays, I have a new video about my Immortal Style brand campaign with Judith Boyd, aka the Style Crone, with some reflections on ageism.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel! I have a new video coming this week.