In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog in June.
- Monday, June 3: Giambattista Valli floof meets H&M.
- Wednesday, June 5: More photos of the Style Crone.
- Thursday, June 6: Sheila of Ephemera has a vintage toga party.
- Monday, June 10: Belatedly celebrating Ossie Clark’s 77th birthday.
- Tuesday, June 11: Always a thrill to have my jewelry designs recognized by InStore Magazine.
- Wednesday, June 12: The silver emoji earrings are mostly gone!
- Monday, June 17: RIP, Gloria Vanderbilt.
- Tuesday, June 18: My almost-husband turns 77.
- Wednesday, June 19: Who says 76-year-olds can’t wear skull jewelry?
- Friday, June 21: Super-excited to see my model, Judith Boyd aka the Style Crone, on CBS!
- Monday, June 24: If you say you’re upset about the state of this country, but you’re not calling your two senators and one congressperson every day, you ain’t doing shit.
- Wednesday, June 26: Tiffany Cabán, Megan Rapinoe, Alanis Morisette, Elizabeth Warren.
- Thursday, June 27: Ossie Clark halter dress on repeat at the Loeb awards.
And here’s what I’ve done in July so far.
- Monday, July 1: Yes, the detention camps for immigrants ARE concentration camps, and I explain why.
- Wednesday, July 3: My right-hand woman Eryn is going to be someone else’s right-hand woman.
- Thursday, July 4: Not in the mood for a festive 4th of July outfit this year.
- Sunday, July 7: Soccer’s Megan Rapinoe is a whole mood.
- Monday, July 8: If you don’t follow state politics closely, it’s time to start.
- Tuesday, July 9: Next week, we march on Washington, D.C. Never again is now.
- Wednesday, July 10: I already wrote about Sheila and the toga, but without a video, the whole story felt incomplete.
- Thursday, July 11: Ten years ago today, I was drinking Pimm’s with wonderful London bloggers.
Take me back to July 11, 2009! It was delicious and Trump wasn’t president!