In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday, September 17: Leslie Jones and Christian Siriano put together a LEWK for the Emmys, and Sarah Sophie Flicker has a new fan.
- Tuesday, September 18: Things are looking up for my slow-fashion Zac Posen skirt.
- Wednesday, September 19: I’m saying farewell to silver designs with one last emoji earring pair. Email me at info at wendybrandes dot com me to inquire about that or any other silver designs, because when they’re all gone, I’ll be focusing on gold and platinum only.
- Thursday, September 20: Memories of Bendel’s.
- Friday, September 21: Thanks to Cassi Lopez for giving me ear piercing #11.
It’s officially fall! Celebrate with my 18K gold squirrel-and-acorn locket, as seen on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
We’re not always out to re-invent the wheel (ahem, jewelry)! What we do is so much more than that. It’s tying together ancient methods, themes, and ideas into something modern that will have the same #heirloom impact that our inspiration has had on us. The acorn has traditionally been used in #mourningjewelry to symbolize power, growth, strength, and immortality. Our modern take on this classic motif adds a little wit and whimsy — there’s a squirrel inside. The ultimate revenge of the nut. #wendybrandesjewelry – #jewelry #jewellery #locket #inspiration #classic #gold #18k #lovegold #acorn #antiquejewelry #squirrel #obsessed #necklace #necklaces #futureheirloom #hautejoaillerie #jewelrydesigner #jewelrydesign
DM or email me at info at wendybrandes dot com with questions on the acorn or any other designs!