In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday, October 29: Homegrown vintage in silver.
- Wednesday, October 31: Nothing is scarier than white supremacy.
- Also on Wednesday, October 31: Memories of Gigi the dog.
- Thursday, November 1: A major video from me explaining all the reasons you should vote. Seriously, any excuse you have — I’ve got the response.
- Friday, November 2: My personal friend, gorgeous rapper Gangsta Boo, also has a video on why you should vote. And hers is much shorter than mine AND more eloquent!
Separately, as I’ve said before, I write the weekly action newsletter for my local Indivisible activist chapter. (I’m going to brag a bit: I’ve researched and written the newsletter for 87 consecutive weeks. No vacations, no sick days, no holidays! Yay me!) While many of the activities are New York-based for my group, nationwide options turn up too.
Get Out the Vote activities are most crucial RIGHT NOW. There is plenty to do — no matter where you live — on Monday and Election Day (Tuesday) itself. Check out my newsletter for inspiration and feel free to leave a comment here if you need my help finding local activities or understanding your ballot.