In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog recently.
- Wednesday, August 29: Vintage clothing FAQ video, part 5.
- Thursday, August 30: Serena Williams, her catsuit, and the French guy who thinks ruffled panties are more respectful.
- Friday, August 31: Two August outfits, one super-fancy and one super-casual.
- Tuesday, September 4: Get your ass to the polls so we can have more people like Ayanna Pressley.
- Wednesday, September 5: My new images for fall/winter 2018 pay homage to Michele Lamy’s dip-dyed fingers.
- Thursday, September 6: I’m almost out of swear ring sets. Right now, I have one silver set and one gold-plated set left, and two people have asked about the silver set! Act fast to get this influential design before it’s gone forever.
- Friday, September 7: Fashion blogger Kyrzayda Rodriguez has died from stomach cancer at age 40. In a final Instagram Live video, during which she struggled to breathe, she urged her followers: “Go … do it …don’t wait for another day, another hour, or another time … go and do it now.”
View this post on Instagram
My queen, my friend, my lama lover. My favorite person to bicker with, my sweet angel now in heaven. I will miss you with all my heart with all my soul. I can’t even explain to you the loss I’m feeling without you here. I can’t even begin to think what I’m to do moving forward without you just a phone call away. All these memories of our time together are passing through my mind, so many favorites. Why lord why so little time, I wanted a lifetime more of friendship so much we wanted to do so many places she wanted to see. I will always think of you babe I will always cherish your light in my life. I will always love you and never forget you. May you Rest In Peace Kyrz. Te quiero 😘 #youinspireuskyrzayda | I ask of everyone who loved kyrzayda the way I do to please respect my privacy and her families. We are mourning the terrible loss we are all facing and all I want is for everyone to remember all the greatness that kyrz brought into this world. Take all the inspo And all the knowledge she left us. Let’s remember our sweet angel for who she has been to each and everyone one us.