In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday: Global manufacturing is more complicated than you might think.
- Tuesday: Hamilton is a must-see musical.
- Wednesday: One of my custom engagement rings was in the New York Post.
- Thursday: Up close and personal with Duran Duran for the first time in decades.
- Saturday: I deeply regret that I never met Mike Nichols. I wonder what Elaine May would say if I asked her to dinner?
Over on Instagram, my No Class ring has had several outings.
- I wore it with leather wrist warmers.
- Jewelry guru Dallas Selsey of Luxe Intelligence modeled it as a pinky ring.
Follow my company Instagram to get a sneak peek of a new design tomorrow!