MrB became DrB this week. As a result, I’ve got these Eminem lyrics stuck in my head: “And Dr. Dre said… nothing you idiots! Dr. Dre’s dead, he’s locked in my basement.”
Here’s the blog week in review:
- Sunday: All of Stefon’s SNL skits. This post has EVERYTHING.
- Monday: Rihanna goes after Topshop and I’m trying to make a strange top look less strange.
- Tuesday: Throwback Jim Morrison jacket, topless Madonna photo, plus RIP Ray Manzarek.
- Wednesday: GIF is “Jif.” The expert has spoken. I didn’t know it was even up for debate!
- Thursday: Would the Columbia University commencement ceremony have gone as planned if I didn’t put out the floral fire? Who knows?
You might also like
Megan Mae says
My anti-spam word is accurate. I am a “sucker” for Eminem. ‘Scuse me while I go lose myself in a music video wormhole into the 90s/00s for awhile.
Have fun! 🙂
Jan Graham-McMillen says
Late but sincerely meant: Congratulations, you crazy kids! Nothing like a Doctorate in the family to perk up your weekend! Sounds like a wonderful event, and I’m sure you’re proud, Wendy.
I am very proud! Thank you 🙂