In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday: My diamond ring won second place in its category at the JCK Jewelers’ Choice Awards.
- Tuesday: I enjoyed doing this interview with InDesign.
- Wednesday: What’s Instagram going to do if we all start wearing these vintage tops?
- Thursday: Wearing Ossie Clark to see Shakespeare.
- Friday: I’m putting my foot down. No more consignment. This is a business, not a charity!
Speaking of those studs, and diamonds in general, I met with a new New York-based manufacturer this week. It looks like they’ll be able to do some cool things for me. I liked the other work they showed me, but after looking at it, I said I’d be providing my own diamonds. “What quality do you use?” they asked. “F color, VS clarity for pavé and small pieces,” I said. They were like, “YOU USE THAT HIGH QUALITY ALL THE TIME?!” What can I say? My gorgeous clients deserve great things.