After posting Tennille’s custom 1976 birth-year necklace on Friday …
… I’m already working on another customer’s 1966 birth-year necklace! If you’re interested in ordering your own birth-year necklace, email me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com. You can select silver or gold and a chain length from 16″ to 20″. For those of you who really do feel bad about your necks — or just aren’t into necklaces — I can make birth-year stud earrings in the mixed-and-matched style of my silver hugs-and-kisses earrings ($70) or gold punctuation-mark earrings ($450). In fact, I’m going to do a “67” birth-year earring set for myself; I know I’ll never get around to wearing a birth-year necklace because I’m so addicted to my IDGAF necklace. I wear that fucker nearly every day!
My last week-in-review post was December 23, and I posted a lot during the holidays, so here’s a guide to any blog posts you might have missed since then.
- December 24: Three “shopped my closet” outfits styled by Stacy Lomman.
- December 26: Post-Christmas jewelry sale. Oops! Guess you missed it …
- December 27: … unless you’re Susan Partlan. She got a one-of-a-kind necklace on sale.
- December 28: What Wendy Wore in 2012.
- December 29: Who is that masked man? Kanye West!
- December 30: Since I wrote about rapper Azealia Banks here, she’s been in two more Twitter fights.
- December 31: Jewels of the Month for 2012.
- January 1: A happy song to start your year out right; What Wendy Wore for New Year’s Eve.
- January 2: New Year’s Eve action shots.
- January 3: OMG-worthy colorful vintage dresses.
- January 4: My new birth-year necklace designs.
This is going to be a huge trend!!
love this idea
i am turning 50 this month, but i don’t think i am secure enough in that fact to wear my birthyear around my neck yet
I can’t wait for my new necklace. I’m starting to get cocky about advertising my birth year right below my neck!