In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog recently.
- Monday, Oct. 24: Suffragette jewelry.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26: RIP, Pete Burns. (Plus the non-story of Patient Zero.)
- Thursday, Oct. 27: We were Devo.
- Monday, Oct. 31: We are Bananarama.
- Tuesday, Nov. 1: Miley Cyrus, please call me about your engagement ring.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2: New emoji earring designs are in stock.
- Thursday, Nov. 3: The KonMari method is not for me.
Over on Instagram, I’ve got the silver sample for a new pentagram earring. One of you heavy-metal lovers should grab that up!
Also, it’s too late to get a NASTY necklace for Election Day, but you’ll want one for the inauguration, right?