I’ve previously done the “six unspectacular quirks” tag, but since gorgeous bloggers Fasshonaburu and Pretty in Black have both tagged me, I’m doing it again. Please note that I will beat a bitch’s ass if anyone else tries to tag me with this.
I’m supposed to put the rules here, but I’m not going to.
Here are the quirks:
- I have a problem with rules.
- I can’t carry a tune, though lately I’ve been surreptitiously singing to myself when no one else is around.
- I love butter. I think the words “butter pat” are two of the nicest words in the English language. I once tried to convince a friend to get a “butterfly” tattoo that was a drawing of a stick of butter with wings. Hey, if she’s going to mark up her body, I might as well be amused by it.
- I believe there’s nothing that can be done now that shouldn’t be put off till tomorrow. Or next week. How about never? Does never work for you?
- I hate when adults use the word “yummy” unless they’re talking about “yummy Wendy Brandes jewelry,” in which case they’re forgiven. I generally hate it in a fashion context. Please don’t say “yummy cashmere.” I also hate “slick”as a verb, especially in this classic magazine usage: “Just slick on some Vaseline instead of lipstick.” Also, no one has ever been beautified by Vaselined lips.
- I tend to forget but never forgive. I know someone has pissed me off, but I don’t quite remember what s/he did. When this happens, I ask Terri Berry or my gorgeous friend Alyssa what I’m enraged about. They’re like two external backup drives.