In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Tuesday, Oct. 22: Bernard Arnault is the second-richest man in the world and the CEO of Louis Vuitton’s parent company, and he has ruined Louis Vuitton for me forever by kissing up to the purported president of the United States. Luckily, I design my own jewelry, so I won’t feel that bad if he ruins Tiffany too.
- Wednesday, Oct. 23: It took a couple pairs of Spanx and a shoehorn, but I got myself into a 15-year-old Versace dress.
- Thursday, Oct. 24: For Throwback Thursday, some slow fashion from this summer.
- Friday, Oct. 25: A very happy 48th birthday to my friend Chiara!
- Saturday, Oct. 26: Ruth Bader Ginsberg wants New Yorkers to vote early.
From Instagram: Skull jewelry is a year-round thing, but why not celebrate the spooky season by visiting the Kristen Farrell gallery and trying on my black-diamond skull earrings?
View this post on Instagram
See how these INSANE black diamond skulls look when worn in the video on @kristenfarrellgallery … Repost @kristenfarrellgallery ・・・ Obsessed with these @wendybrandesjewelry skull earrings. Each Carved out of a single black diamond with a crown on its head and piercing green eyes! These one of a kind beauties are Available at our gallery! Make your appointment today to experience the collection #soho #jewelry #finejewelry #highjewelry #gallery #nyc #art #oneofakind