In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday, April 9: Talking about the generation gap in jewelry manufacturing.
- Tuesday, April 10: I put together a playlist of my fashion-related videos to celebrate my YouTube channel’s first anniversary.
- Wednesday, April 11: I recently reorganized my jewelry line into collections focused on the metals used. In a video, I spoke about the inspiration for my Punk Platinum collection.
- Thursday, April 12: Put aside 30 minutes for this long read! I’m finally telling the full story about the way Eminem’s merchandising team had me work on a capsule jewelry collection for three years, only to move forward with a single design made by another vendor. There’s still a Part 2 to come.
- Friday: Cardi B and Linda Evangelista, two great things that go great together.
By the way, the Eminem merch post explains why I was crazed about my dislike of nickel jewelry in the previous week’s video. I shot that video in December and had to hold off on sharing it until the website redesign launched with my new precious-metal collections. While I was recording, I was still reeling from seeing the nickel dog tags on Em’s site. The black metal I’d been researching for my version of the dog tags was, of course, hypoallergenic.