In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog recently.
- Monday, July 17: My emoji jewelry is made in America.
- Tuesday, July 18: The Jewel of the Month is my 18K gold snake tiara.
- Wednesday, July 19: This week’s YouTube video was about jewelry with a prize inside.
- Thursday, July 20: My friend took amazing photos of Will and Kate.
- Friday, July 21: Rihanna looks good in tulle, so if I wear tulle, I’ll look like Rihanna. Right?
- Sunday, July 23: This blog is 10 years old!
- Monday, July 24: Same Valentino sweater, 10 years apart.
- Wednesday, July 26: I won the design category at the Women’s Jewelry Association Awards for Excellence!
- Thursday, July 27: Lack of health insurance kills. Period.
- Friday, July 28: What I wore to the Women’s Jewelry Association awards.
Over on Instagram, Eryn and I are celebrating my WJA win.
Thank you so much to WJA for honoring @wendybrandes with the Award for Excellence for Design! It is an absolute honor to be recognized alongside some truly extraordinary women in this industry we love. ??? @womensjewelryassociation @wjanewyorkmetro – – – #jewelry #jewelrydesigner #wja #wjaawardsforexcellence #wjaawards #design #designer #gif #video #instavideo #smile #women #strongwomen #thankyou
And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. I’ll be back to my normal, non-acceptance-speech video schedule this Wednesday.