In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog recently.
- Monday, March 27: United Airlines enforced a “no leggings” dress code for passengers who were flying for free, then fumbled its explanation on social media.
- Tuesday, March 28: Gorgeous actress Margaret Anne Florence wore my Xenobia ring on Harry Connick Jr.’s show.
- Thursday, March 30: I was interviewed by jewelry trade publication JCK for an article about custom jewelry.
- Friday, March 31: Rainy days now make me long for a Catbrella.
- Monday, April 3: Dollar General employs more people than coal mines do. So does the used-car industry.
- Tuesday, April 4: Sean Spicer should know better than to come for ProPublica.
- Wednesday, April 5: I have a new YouTube channel! Check out my vlog here.
- Friday, April 7: Excited to have my ANZA Gems ring included in JCK’s “Best of the Best” supplement.
Over on Instagram, I shared a few examples of what you’ll be finding on my vlog.
#Gameofthrones is still months away – soothe your #dragon-lady heart with our Empress Wu ring. Inspiration behind the design is now ready to watch on @youtube. Link in bio! • • • #18k #inspiration #vlog #dragon #got #motherofdragons #lovegold #emperor #empresswu #? #? #instavideo #video #videogram #youtube #youtuber #gemstones #bestoftheday #bestofday