In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday, July 10: Without Sheila Michaels, we might not have “Ms.”
- Tuesday, July 11: I still love my purple Versace jacket from 2004.
- Wednesday, July 12: Basic black isn’t always the answer.
- Thursday, July 13: Jenny Meirens, the co-founder of Maison Martin Margiela, has died.
- Friday, July 14: I’m a fan of rappers who wear blinged-out versions of their own faces.
Over on Instagram, it was all Game of Thrones all the time.
Finally, on YouTube, I encouraged everyone to buy statement clothing, at least some of the time!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss my next video!