This week, I added “at sign” and hashtag sterling-silver single earrings to my WENDYB by Wendy Brandes diffusion line. They are $35 per earring ($70 per pair). I only made two of each design and I might have to raise the prices slightly for the next batch, so get ’em now if you like the price! While you’re being all thrifty, remember that my bat pendants are on sale only through October 31; buy a bat now or forever hold your peace.
Here’s the list of this week’s blog posts:
- Monday: What Wendy wore to see Frankenweenie.
- Tuesday: I’m psyched for single and mismatched earrings.
- Wednesday: I wish I had designed this bracelet.
- Thursday: Dress by Zang Toi, hair by Keith Carpenter.
- Friday: The mummy locket is SOLD!
- Saturday: Jeans for guys with big balls. Cisco Adler must be delighted! (This explanatory link is not safe for work or life in general. Don’t come crying to me if you click on it.)
What a great week of blogging!