In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog during October.
- Monday, Oct. 3: Naughty cufflinks inspired by customer.
- Tuesday, Oct. 4: Kim Kardashian’s robbery and advice about diamonds.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5: Halloween jewelry, including earrings for Jason Voorhees fans.
- Thursday, Oct. 6: Crazy lipstick colors and Remembering a dress worthy of the Nobel Prize.
- Saturday, Oct. 8: The Rolling Stones at Desert Trip, aka Oldchella.
- Wednesday, Oct. 12: Neil Young and Paul McCartney at Desert Trip.
- Friday, Oct. 14: More on Oldchella and Bob Dylan’s Nobel Prize.
- Saturday, Oct. 15: A straw hat argument.
- Monday, Oct. 17: Celebrating a year of Edward the dog.
- Tuesday, Oct. 18: Thanks to JCK for featuring my jewelry.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19: I wish I could do all my manufacturing in New York.
- Thursday, Oct. 20: A Versace skirt with legs.
- Friday, Oct. 21: Presidential debate jewelry.
Over on Instagram, I shared pieces inspired by Monday’s presidential debate. Follow me there to get early news on new designs and sales. And click the photo below to get your “VOTE” studs before Election Day!