My gorgeous sister, Terri Berry, is an enthusiastic and dramatic story-teller who uses the word “literally” liberally. As in, “He was 2000 years old, literally!” even though she’s talking about a living person, not the Lindow Man. Obviously she knows what “literally” means! This is just her way of adding some zing to her story.
Anyway, these animal-related blog posts made me laugh my ass off. Literally! I’m assless. Check out:
- Katrocket’s photo evidence of “hilarious squirrel attacks.”
- Meg’s very short but sweet ovine reference.
- Painfully Ordinary‘s raccoon on the rampage.
- Miss Doxie‘s epic stuffed-nose-and-goose story, complete with reenactments.
Elsewhere in the blog world:
- Feel free to have a good cry over the best fashion story ever.
- A “welcome back” goes out to La Belette Rouge. I’m glad she changed her mind.
- Thanks to Luxenoir for introducing me to creepily beautiful Enchanted Dolls.
- Kirsty at That’s Just My Vibe offers a tutorial in bleaching your jeans to get this effect.
- I have been meaning to mention Judaysia from A Hair Affair for ages! After I wrote about her here, she kindly sent me two of her hair products: Holy Water leave-in conditioner and Hairdresser in a Can volumizing spray. I love them both and recommend them highly.