Where the hell do memes come from? Are there elves in a workshop slaving over odd little things to pass around on teh Internets? Does Al Gore have a workshop? If he does, is he paying the elves a living wage?
Anyway, you’ve probably all seen this one by now. It’s an award, created by Al Gore’s slave elves and passed around the blogosphere by nice people who think one’s blog is both brillante and premio. I’m very honored to have received the Brillante Weblog Premio-2008 award from six people.
I’m supposed to write all the rules of the award and pass the award around to a certain number of other blogs and so on and so forth. I’m not going to do the rules because elves are not the boss of me. And, because I think everyone I know has gotten this already, I’m just going to pass it back to the gorgeous bloggers who gave it to me. These people are Super Premio!
- Fashion Binge: Makes me want to vom. In a good way.
- Hipster Musings?: Because she was brave enough to stick to her blog despite the haters.
- Times of Glory: An awesome shopping companion and generous giver of chocolates.
- A Pretty Face: She thinks I’m scary, and I like that.
- Mama Fasha: For her impeccable taste and for returning to blogging after a long absence.
- Lipstick Bitches: Because any blog with the word “bitches” in the title is certified premio.
If you are the only person in the world who hasn’t gotten this, please leave a comment here and I will announce your award with great fanfare.