For some reason, ’90s model Eve Salvail is on my mind. She was famous for her shaved head and the dragon tattoo on her scalp.
Here she is with Karl Lagerfeld, back in the days when he used to eat.
Jean Paul Gaultier used her a lot. Below, Eve in a Gaultier ad.
- Eve’s MySpace
- A story about her sexuality and the violent incident that caused her to quit modeling
- Eve comes out
- An old video interview from MTV’s House of Style
- An Elsa Klensch where-are-they-now video interview. (Funny, I was wondering the same thing about Elsa, the former host of Style With Elsa Klensch on CNN, which had an amazing 20-year run).
- A 2006 interview with gaywired.com
- A 2007 story from gaywired.com
- A funny little item about Naomi Campell’s cell-phone hurling ways.