My big news this week is that my friend Stef and I launched a new blog: The Activist Playbook. We want this website to become a centralized resource for people who wish to join the fight against fascism in America. It will include daily actions you can take to resist the dismantling of our democracy. There’s no need to feel helpless: You’re not!
And here are this blog’s latest posts.
- Monday: Monica Stephenson shared a beautiful new photo of the ruby ring I designed for her ANZA Gems project.
- Tuesday: I’m thrilled to have my jewelry worn by supermodel Bella Hadid for the cover of Paper magazine! Thanks to hot new stylist Farren Fucci for making this happen.
- Wednesday: Early info on the strike planned for Monday, Dec. 12.
- Thursday: A tribute to John Lennon, 36 years after his assassination.
- Friday: Trump thinks he’s going to be president and make money from reality television. It’s already been proven that an arrangement with the network affects news coverage. You can complain to NBC, MGM, and the FCC — I’ve got the links and phone numbers for you.
- Sunday: The Women and Allies Nationwide Protest is tomorrow. Look up what’s happening in your city.
Over on Instagram, I have lots of beautiful photos and video of Bella Hadid wearing my jewelry in Paper magazine. Enjoy!
More of the @bellahadid x @karlie.floss x @papermagazine shoot. We die – keep your ? peeled for those silver ☠️ earrings. #OUTSPOKEN #fortheloveofjewelry ••• #Repost @karlie.floss with @grabapp just when i thought it couldn't get any better. y'all killed these visuals… @papermagazine @bellahadid • • • Hair by @edwardlampley Makeup by @kabukinyc Nails by @chiharu1222 • • • #bella #bellahadid #rihanna #riri #shade #shades #editorial #earrings #jewelry #jewellery #skull #pearl #pearls #showmeyourrings #ICYMI #paper #papermagazine #tbt #slay #bowdown #style #fucci