I didn’t get to write a few posts I planned to do this weekend because of a household accident on Friday. Here’s how I described it in successive tweets on Twitter.
- We have no cable, Internet or home phone because of something the cat did. ?
- The cat that disconnected the cable felt the hostility in the air and reacted by starting a fight with the other cat.
- Listening to my husband explain to @verizon that the cat disconnected us.
- Ok now @verizon can’t get a technician here till Sunday to fix the problem caused by the cat. ????☠
- Accused husband of forcing me to stop the cat from knocking stuff off a table, which led to the cat sliding off table & knocking out cable.
- Husband alleges that I voluntarily went to stop cat behavior without input from him. I don’t believe that.
- The cat was behaving like this http://m.imgur.com/gallery/vdLE8dJ … He was knocking down things like he was being paid to do it.
- And now the cat is sitting with me and purring. Thus ends the story of
@purrkoykitten vs @verizonfios
- I might keep fewer pets in the future. I feel like two would be enough.
Anyway, the cable guy came at 9:30 this morning and now I’m back online. Here’s what I managed to get on the blog this week.
- Tuesday: What I wore to a rainy Paul Simon concert and July 4th celebration.
- Wednesday: Felicia Spahr interviewed me about changing careers.
- Thursday: Black lives matter.
I’m hoping to have a new look for the blog tomorrow. Stay tuned!