In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog lately. There aren’t as many posts as usual because I’ve been distracted by the scary political situation in the U.S.
- Monday, Nov. 7: I wrote about catcalls, consent, and rape culture.
- Tuesday, Nov. 8: I was so excited to vote!
- Saturday, Nov. 12: I’m going to have more to say about the safety pin as a symbol soon.
- Tuesday, Nov. 15: What’s happening in the U.S. right now qualifies as an emergency.
- Friday, Nov. 18: See my jewelry on Mary J. Blige and model Bella Hadid.
Friday’s post included the good news that my original right-hand woman, Eryn Patton, has rejoined Wendy Brandes Jewelry to manage brand development. Here is some video footage of Eryn moving into her new office.
I was taped celebrating Eryn’s return.
And here we are getting back to work.
Look out, world! Here we come.