In case you missed anything on the blog this week, here’s what I had.
- Monday: Dressing to please a man who wears skirts and a welcome to the royal baby.
- Tuesday: My sixth blogversary and lion jewelry for Leos.
- Wednesday: 12-anniversary outfit post.
- Thursday: BarbaraB reminds me of Sophia Loren.
- Friday: Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin are giving me bad flashbacks.
- Saturday: Who else dreams about Bea Arthur? Anyone? Anyone?
Also, on Monday, the Huffington Post published a story I did that includes a fabulous slideshow of fashion bloggers. If you missed it …
Speaking of the Huffington Post, I STILL need five more outfit photos of fashion bloggers that include thong sandals! Click here for more information about what I’m looking for and send what you’ve got to me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com so you can see yourself on HuffPost. I don’t need close-ups of your feet, just full-length photos. If I don’t get it from you bloggers, I’ll do street photography instead, because I see dozens of good examples a day. But that means you’ll miss your chance to strut your stuff — and your blog link — on a major media outlet!