In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog recently.
- Monday, Nov. 16: The Jewel of the Month for November was my Dragon and Knight Maneater ring.
- Tuesday, Nov. 17: Looking sharp with Alyson Walsh.
- Wednesday, Nov. 18: Adele feels all grown up. Um … hello?
- Thursday, Nov. 19: I need to wear this one-sleeved gown again soon.
- Friday, Nov. 20: Peace, love, swearing.
- Monday, Nov. 23: My Pink Elephant and Tipsy Writer Maneater ring showed up in the mail.
- Tuesday, Nov. 24: House sneakers.
- Wednesday, Nov. 25: Phuck yo menopause, Angelina Jolie.
- Thursday, Nov. 26: Turkey day.
- Friday, Nov. 27: Shopping at off-peak hours.
- Monday, Nov. 30: Cyber Monday is now over, but I still have a great pre-holiday sale going. Check it out.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1: So dead over this New York Times article.
- Wednesday, Dec. 2: I’ll turn your cat into a luxury jewelry design!
- Thursday, Dec. 3: What’s better than a new sweater? A 10-year-old sweater.
- Friday, Dec. 4: More homegrown and real vintage.
And here are some highlights from Instagram.
- Pantone has named rose quartz one of its colors of the year. Get a one-of-a-kind rose quartz ring on sale now.
- Happy 34th birthday, Britney Spears! Thanks for inspiring this blog.
- I’m excited to use this labradorite carving in a 2016 jewelry design: