In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog for the past two weeks.
- Monday, June 1: Nice to meet you, Caitlyn Jenner.
- Tuesday, June 2: What I wore while hanging out with geminists at JCK Las Vegas.
- Wednesday, June 3: All about shoes, including gladiator sandals and shoe phones.
- Thursday, June 4: National Hug Your Cat Day is not enjoyed by cats.
- Monday, June 8: My raised hand emoji earring got shouted out by Accessories Magazine.
- Tuesday, June 9: My gawjuss (if I do say so myself) turquoise skull ring got love from Cindy Edelstein at National Jeweler.
- Wednesday, June 10: Sorry, Lady Gaga! Noli Novak did the Pippi braids 20 years before you did!
- Thursday, June 11: I saw the Who and Joan Jett kick some ass.
- Friday, June 12: My man Hi-Rez rapped his heart out at Webster Hall.
- Saturday, June 13: Cufflinks are on sale for Father’s Day!
And here are some of the Instagram highlights.
- In Vegas, dashing Craig Selimotic Danforth previewed my new Maneater ring.
- My gold chains brought all the girls to the yard.
- Here’s a throwback photo: A choker I did for Zang Toi’s runway in 2007.
- Central Park is looking beautiful these days.
- Another throwback: My Cleves swan ring as a wax carving, and then in its finished form.