In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week:
- Monday: Is it shorts? Is it a skirt? I don’t know, but it’s definitely Gareth Pugh.
- Tuesday: Hillary Clinton makes history.
- Wednesday: The Women’s Jewelry Associations Awards of Excellence.
- Thursday: My new double-finger ring design for ANZA Gems.
- Saturday: Shattering the glass ceiling, jewelry style.
And over on Instagram, I shared a video of an opal I bought recently. I have a couple of design ideas for it.
Something else you don’t want to miss: this highlarious story about the “fetching” pantsuit that potential first First Gentleman Bill Clinton wore when Hillary accepted the Democratic nomination for president. It was the perfect outfit for romping with red, white, and blue balloons!