In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday: Game of Thrones is hawt!
- Tuesday: Just do it already.
- Wednesday: I bought this coat in the ’90s!
- Thursday: You must see the documentary about Anthony Weiner.
- Friday: Thanks to InDesign Magazine for featuring my Maneater collection.
And on Instagram, I did a whole series of videos featuring my jewelry designs with moving parts.
- I started out with my new arrowhead dangle ring.
- The lapis lazuli globe in the Empress Wu dragon ring spins.
- Watch the Sophie twisting heart pendant do the twist!
- Unscrew the 18K gold acorn locket and a squirrel pops out.
- The Hathor swivel ring — inspired by antique Egyptian jewelry — offers two looks in one.