In case you missed it, here’s what has been on the blog recently.
- Monday, Oct. 26: RIP, Anita Sarko.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27: My 2004 Versace is holding up well.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28: National Jeweler’s gallery of Halloween-worthy jewels.
- Thursday, Oct. 29: Dressing as a Mod for Halloween 2005.
- Saturday, Oct. 31: Feeling batty on Halloween.
- Monday, Nov. 2: Dressing as a Mod for Halloween 2015.
- Tuesday, Nov. 3: It’s a platinum party!
- Wednesday, Nov. 4: Out on the pre-Halloween ho stroll.
- Thursday, Nov. 5: People are catching up with my big-hoop earring enthusiasm.
- Friday, Nov. 6: What I wore to three journalism events.
- Monday, Nov. 9: I found a boob bow!
- Thursday, Nov. 12: Ugh, my website was frozen again.
- Friday, Nov. 13: Thinking of Paris.
And here are some highlights from Instagram: