In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday: Leg jewelry. It’s coming. Don’t say I never told you!
- Tuesday: I don’t care what the critics say. I expect Jake Gyllenhaal to get an Oscar nomination for Southpaw.
- Wednesday: 14 years of marriage!
- Thursday: In 2008, I blogged about the search engine I now prefer to call “Poodle” and Poodle-owned Blogger froze my blog for weeks. This Thursday, I blogged about a few unfortunate things that Taylor Swift tweeted at Nicki Minaj, and I almost immediately got in trouble on YouTube for having posted a video of a Taylor Swift performance. By the way, Poodle owns YouTube. Great. Now I have Taylor Swift AND Poodle against me. If I ever disappear, you know what to tell the FBI.
- Also on Thursday: I’ve been blogging for eight years now … and still clearly haven’t learned my lesson about who runs the Internet (see above).
- Friday: Thanks to Cindy Edelstein of National Jeweler for including my FitzRoy the Cat ear climbers in her trend piece on pet jewelry!
Hey, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram at @wendybrandesjewelry.