In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday, May 15: The GOP hates women and they’re trying to kill us.
- Tuesday, May 16: I’m a fan of so many 1980s styles, but not skinny jeans.
- Wednesday, May 17: My latest vlog is about how my ’80s earrings relate to 1960s icon Edie Sedgwick and I’m quoted in Rachel Garrahan’s International New York Times about women wearing jewelry as psychological armor.
- Thursday, May 18: My two-finger ring for ANZA Gems won first place in the colored-stone category in the InDesign Awards.
- Friday, May 19: My Prada lip dress from 2012 is still going strong.
That Rachel Garrahan article about jewelry made it into the Sunday Styles section of the U.S. edition of the New York Times! I shared a little video of the section on my personal Instagram.
Don’t forget to follow my business Instagram for previews of new designs and special sales. You can also subscribe to my new YouTube channel so you don’t miss any of my new videos. Speaking of the New York Times Sunday Styles section, if you were intrigued by today’s article about author Jean Stein, I mentioned her and her famous Edie Sedgwick book in my most recent video.