In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week:
- Monday: My recap and verdict on the Mad Men finale.
- Tuesday: Nasty Gal thinks a Balmain jumpsuit was its own.
- Wednesday: Lots and lots of David Letterman links in honor of his final show!
- Thursday: Mr. Chubbs and the Peke not taken.
- Friday: I was interviewed for FashPlay.
And here are the highlights from Instagram.
- Monday: Designer Fausto Puglisi’s sunburst motif — seen at the Billboard Music Awards — goes well with my Gloriana necklace.
- Tuesday: My FitzRoy the cat ear climbers are my Jewels of the Month.
- Wednesday: A Wall Street Journal story about loving emojis.
- Thursday: For Throwback Thursday, it’s all about rap. Shout out to Gangsta Boo!
- Friday: We’re finally getting a crossed finger emoji.
- Sunday: My sterling-silver exclamation-point design, worn as a midi ring.
And the Number One most important thing I shared this week — from the home office in New York, N.Y. — is my Huffington Post story on 1990s Letterman guest star Meg Parsont, aka Meg From Across the Street.