I sold out of a lot of styles during Cyber Monday and some people missed getting what they wanted, so I kept some jewelry on my sale page to give y’all another shot at a deal. Most of the designs there will not be made again, so if you see anything you like, act fast! Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday: The big sale!
- Tuesday: There’s a little hope if you didn’t get a chicken necklace. We’ll see!
- Wednesday: This turquoise and ruby skull is my Jewel of the Month for December.
- Thursday: My hair, 12 years ago this month.
- Friday: Music for Nelson Mandela. Also, a new emoji earring debuted.
- Saturday: Normally I would have pinned this vintage Versace dress and Givenchy bag on Pinterest, but I liked them enough to give them blog space.