I haven’t done a week in review post in a month! In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog in the last few weeks.
- Monday, Dec. 22: My Victoria buckle ring in Vogue Gioiello.
- Tuesday, Dec. 23: Wearing vintage for a birthday dinner.
- Wednesday, Dec. 24: A holiday wish list inspired by Gwen Stefani and Santa loves leather.
- Thursday, Dec. 25: Merry Titmas!
- Friday, Dec. 26: Jewels of the Month for 2014.
- Saturday, Dec. 27: What Wendy wore in 2014.
- Monday, Dec. 29: Squeezing in two December outfits.
- Tuesday, Dec. 30: My 2014 concert adventures included Eminem, Miley Cyrus and Neil Young.
- Wednesday, Dec. 31: New Year’s Eve throwbacks from 1994 and 2004 and interesting people I met in 2014.
- Friday, Jan. 2: Wearing 10-year-old Versace on New Year’s Eve.
- Monday, Jan. 5: My jewelry designs in the New York Post.
- Tuesday, Jan. 6: My pink-elephant Maneater ring on the cover of Jewellery News Asia.
- Wednesday, Jan. 7: Charlie Hebdo.
- Thursday, Jan. 8: My skull designs in K-Note Magazine and a throwback photo of wavy hair.
- Sunday, Jan. 11: Melissa McCarthy’s DIY outfit won my approval at the Golden Globes.
- Monday, Jan. 12: Jane Fonda, looking fine.
- Tuesday, Jan. 13: I want an ugly dress from a soup commercial.
- Wednesday, Jan. 14: Wearing a Marsala Zang Toi to the GEM Awards.
- Thursday, Jan. 15: My late, great Pekingese, Mr. Chubbs.
- Sunday, Jan. 18: FitzRoy the Cat loves Johnny Cash songs.
- Monday, Jan. 19: A customizable engagement design in 18K yellow gold.
- Wednesday, Jan. 21: What I wore to Cabaret.
- Thursday, Jan. 22: Sitting with actor Michael Douglas in 2006.
- Friday, Jan. 23: Getting close to Fleetwood Mac.
- Saturday, Jan. 24: Thoughts about Stevie Nicks, my almost-husband Paul McCartney, Rihanna and Kanye West.
You might also like