In case you missed anything on the blog this week, here’s what happened:
- Monday: Big hoops are going to be the hot earring again.
- Tuesday: 10 years ago, I saw Madonna.
- Wednesday: Jewel of the Month (more on that below).
- Thursday: In the pool with teased hair.
- Friday: This 2003 Tom Ford for Gucci dress calls for matching pubic hair.
You definitely want to check out that Jewel of the Month post, because I’m bringing back my sterling-silver Chicken on Nest necklace for a limited time. That’s the one where the little chicken opens up so you can see her three gold-plated eggs.
I’m doing a pre-order on Kickstarter, where one either makes one’s minimum funding target or doesn’t get any money at all. That means that I have to get pre-orders for my minimum order of 100 chickens or I don’t produce any! If you want a chicken, it is now or never, because this is my final production of this design.