On the blog this week, I pondered Breaking Bad‘s business lessons and Miley Cyrus’s twerking, among other topics. In case you missed anything, here are all the links.
- Sunday, Aug. 25: Breaking Bad and economy of scale.
- Sunday, Aug. 25: MTV VMA souvenirs from 2002 and 2003.
- Monday: Fashion repeats itself with black-and-white camo and backwards heels.
- Tuesday: The Smiths weren’t aghast at Miley Cyrus.
- Wednesday: Visit Jewel Gallery in El Paso, Texas.
- Wednesday: “Twerk” has made it into the dictionary.
- Thursday: Throwback to a 1999 Ricky Martin concert outfit.
- Friday: When you know the right people, it’s a lot easier to get press coverage.
And if anyone can give me the full story of why my 2010 post on Anya Phillips is so popular in Japan, that would be fun. I have a vague understanding that a conversation began about who was dating musician James Chance in the late ’70s, but I’m wondering why that was exciting enough to generate a couple of thousand visits!