This week included more drama with my swear rings.
- Monday: Eek! A swear-ring knockoff has been spotted on another retailer’s website.
- Tuesday: I should have bought these silver wedge sneakers by Giuseppe Zanotti; October’s Jewel of the Month was inspired by Marie Antoinette.
- Wednesday: Happy 40th birthday to Eminem! And the nice peeps at Patricia Field removed the copy of my swear rings from their website.
- Thursday: Buy my devilish 666 necklace to wear for Halloween and beyond. You can also custom-order any three numbers of your choice. Represent your area code.
- Friday: Dressing in tartan and as a typewriter.
- Saturday: I could see Lady Gaga wearing Liza Minnelli’s 1989 outfit.