If you’re going to the Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art tomorrow night and need some jewelry worthy of the “Punk: Chaos to Couture” exhibit, I suggest my “Screw You” mismatched stud earrings in 18K gold.
Other options are my middle finger emoji stud earring …
… my notorious swear rings …
… my STFU necklace …
… or my IDGAF necklace, which once gave me courage around Met Gala hostess-with-the-mostess Vogue’s Anna Wintour.
Of course, I also have skulls galore.
Live up to the punk spirit and wear an ornery emerging designer at the big event! If you want to get any (or all) of these for tomorrow, holla at me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com and I’ll messenger your purchases to you anywhere in Manhattan.
If you’re not going to the Met tomorrow, you can spend your time catching up on what I’ve written on the blog this week:
- Sunday: I had a lot to say about breast cancer, Bangladesh and the Met Gala.
- Monday: I belatedly noticed a great necklace in the movie Wayne’s World.
- Tuesday: My earrings are on the cover of the May 2013 JCK Magazine.
- Wednesday: Gangsta Boo rapped about me while wearing my VICE rings.
- Thursday: Beyoncé, Kerli, inspiration and imitation.
- Friday: Miley Cyrus and her ass jewelry.
- Saturday: Tina Anderson models my black-tie-worthy jewelry.