In case you missed anything, this is what I had on the blog this week.
- Monday: Stacy Lomman’s designs at the Gold Coast Fashion Award Show.
- Tuesday: Henry the dog says, “Thththttpt!”
- Wednesday: A plain 18K-gold chain retails for $800 nowadays.
- Thursday: JCK Magazine interviewed me about Jennifer Aniston’s engagement ring.
- Friday: My new SRSLY? necklace in sterling silver.
In other business, you can still become a fashion-industry player by donating to Stacy Lomman’s Kickstarter. She has raised the minimum amount of money she needs to do a photoshoot for her Spring 2013 collection, but the more she makes, the more lookbooks she can print to send out to stores and press. It’s not too late to make a big difference!
Finally, happy birthday to my brother-in-law, Tim Berry!