As I said in yesterday’s clearance sale post, I have some fabulous 14K gold jewelry — that I did not design — from back in the day. I would like to send these pieces off to good homes so I can focus 100% on my own designs. I only have one of each style, so it’s now or never!
From left to right in the photo:
- The pink sapphire and diamond stud earrings and matching pendant are SOLD.
- The 3-carat citrine pendant with diamond accent was $350. On sale for $175.
- The 5.8-carat amethyst pendant with diamond accent was $450. On sale for $225.
- The amazing 11.7-carat blue topaz pendant with diamond accent was $650. On sale for $325.
- The 2-carat peridot with diamond accents was $350. On sale for $175.
If you want to get one of these beautiful pieces in time for Valentine’s Day (and you’re allowed to buy for yourself, you know!) email me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com. Paypal payment is preferred. Sales tax applies to New York residents and, for everyone, shipping charges will depend on which shipping option you choose. These pieces are final sale.
Don’t miss out!