I’m going to keep updating this post with the current tally of donations made to Stephanie and Christian Nielson via the blue NieNie button to the right of this text.
For anyone who is new here, Stephanie (aka NieNie) is a gorgeous blogger who, along with her husband, Christian, was terribly burned in a plane crash. I already auctioned off jewelry and immortality to raise money for NieNie’s medical expenses. Gorgeous blogger Deja Pseu was the hero who won that auction with a $1,500 bid. But I must admit, I dreamed of raising $5,000. Help me raise another $3,500 here by making donations of any size whatsoever. Just send your Paypal receipt to me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com and I will add you to this list.
As of Tuesday, Sept. 23, at 8:00 PM, the total, excluding Deja Pseu, was $1,415, graciously donated by:
- Cherie of the fantastic vintage store, Shrimpton Couture.
- Laura the Francophile.
- The musically gifted Jen Danenhower.
- My gorgeous sister Terri Berry, her husband Tim Berry and the not-quite-done-yet Little Mr. Berry.
- Sharon Rose, Ossie-loving thrift shopper extraordinaire.
- The non-conforming, hammer-wielding Muse.
- Bow-tie-tying, podcasting and always stylin’ Thom from The Sunday Best.
- Michelle from clothing store Ladylanguage.com, which always gives 5% of its profits to charity. You can also shop by body type on Ladylanguage. Pretty cool.
- GeorgeB and BarbaraB, my gorgeous parents.
- Stef, who didn’t want to be thanked, but rules are rules.
- Marc Jacobs-admiring Make Do and Mend.
- Nancy, Selina and all the other highly organized people at Cross It Off Your List.
- Miss Cavendish, who is never too outfitty.
- The ever-helpful Nathana of Nathana Josephs PR.
- ENC, Scrabble player extraordinaire.
- CDP, the billionaire and former mayor of a small town in Alaska.
- Lisa, who bravely opened a Paypal account just for this purpose. She donated, thought about it, then donated some more. Thanks, Lisa!
- Nicole, an English major just like moi.