- I don’t like going to the movies unless I’m convinced I’m going to see something exceptional. (We saw Man on Wire last week and it was exceptional. See it!)
- I’ve seen Madonna at least once during every tour she’s done since 1985. I’m going twice in October.
- The fact that I like Madonna despite her kabbalah-ness doesn’t mean you should talk to me about your cult du jour at cocktail parties. I’m not into mind-control/big-donation/justifying-my-insane-existence organizations run by insurance salesmen and/or aliens. Last year, some dude at a bad party in L.A. was telling me how he was originally into yoga, but then he found kabbalah and it changed his life. It was such a stereotypical L.A. thing to say that I thought he was joking, so I laughed, only to realize he meant it.
- I am so thankful for elevators and air conditioning.
- I schedule a lot of my blog posts ahead of time which is good because…
- … I’m in St. Tropez right now, attending a wedding.
On the way to St. Tropez — view from helicopter
Want to be tagged too? Let me know in the comments.
UPDATED TO ADD: Emily from Ballad of John should consider herself tagged!
UPDATED AGAIN TO ADD: Lavender is now tagged as well.