Gorgeous blogger Sharon Rose tagged me to share my “seven songs for spring.” Since spring is over in a matter of hours, I considered waiting till spring 2009 to do this. Procrastinating would allow me to figure out exactly what this tag was about. Am I supposed to share seven songs I listened to this spring? Seven songs that remind me of spring? Seven songs that put a spring in my step?
Could I possibly be overanalyzing this?
Here are seven songs I listened to yesterday at the gym.
- Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson
- The Pretender by the Foo Fighters
- Misirlou from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack
- Shut Up and Let Me Go by the Ting Tings
- Bad, Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce
- Lithium by Nirvana
- No Scrubs by TLC
If you want to be tagged, let me know in the comments. You know my attitude towards these things.