Gorgeous blogger Sharon Rose tagged me to share my “seven songs for spring.” Since spring is over in a matter of hours, I considered waiting till spring 2009 to do this. Procrastinating would allow me to figure out exactly what this tag was about. Am I supposed to share seven songs I listened to this spring? Seven songs that remind me of spring? Seven songs that put a spring in my step?
Could I possibly be overanalyzing this?
Here are seven songs I listened to yesterday at the gym.
- Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson
- The Pretender by the Foo Fighters
- Misirlou from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack
- Shut Up and Let Me Go by the Ting Tings
- Bad, Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce
- Lithium by Nirvana
- No Scrubs by TLC
If you want to be tagged, let me know in the comments. You know my attitude towards these things.
Thank you, Frank Micelotta!
Please don’t get all copyright on my ass.