In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday, November 20: Feeling kinda punk but kinda fancy? Buy yourself an 18K yellow gold and diamond safety pin earring.
- Tuesday, November 21: Pretty sure no one else is offering a Black Friday deal as awesome as this one. It runs through this Tuesday, November 28.
- Wednesday, November 22: In my weekly YouTube video, I gave you a peek inside my wedding album.
- Thursday, November 23: Ten years of Thanksgiving blog posts.
- Friday, November 24: More on how you can donate thousands of dollars to the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, and/or relief efforts in Puerto Rico by shopping my Black Friday “sale.”
Over on Instagram, we posted some examples of my available jewelry designs and their corresponding charitable donations of 50% of their retail prices.
Now that’s a fist full – from bottom left: the lapis lazuli Nefertiti ring is stretching her locket; the white diamond Cleves ring; the Mia Scent-Locket ring saying “ahhh”; and the black diamond Cleves ring. Those little pinky/midi rings make great stocking stuffers too, but they’re not part of the “sale.” But for the rest of the 18K ring party you see here, you can expect 50% of the purchase price of your piece to be donated to @aclu_nationwide, @plannedparenthood, or @irteams’ relief efforts in #PuertoRico. Once you choose your organization at check out, we do the rest. And you (or your loved one) will receive confirmation of your donation from the chosen organization. #thanksGIVING #giveback ⠀ -⠀ -⠀ -⠀ #blackfriday #happyholidays #smallbusinesssaturday #cybermonday #givingtuesday #musthave #giftguide #wishlist #jewelry #finejewelry #jewellery #earrings #necklace #ring #rings #stacksarethenewblack #giveback #charity #donation #mistletoe #futureheirloom #heirloom #showmeyourrings #stacksarethenewblack #sale
Now all you have to do is shop! Don’t forget to read the terms here.