In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Sunday, June 18: Happy 75th birthday to my almost-husband, Paul McCartney!
- Monday, June 19: I’m ahead in the square-bag department. I’m also nominated for a 2017 Women’s Jewelry Association Award for Excellence!
- Tuesday, June 20: Same sequins in 2015 and 2017.
- Wednesday, June 21: Another photo of my Ossie Clark “windowpane” dress, and a new video too.
- Thursday, June 22: Celine Dion’s 1999 Oscar tux looks better and better.
- Friday, June 23: Telling everyone to keep an eye out for activist Frances Goldin at Sunday’s Pride 2017 parade.
On YouTube, I posted a second FAQ video related to vintage clothing. This time, I spoke about sizing and alterations.
If you missed the first FAQ video about closet space and cleaning, you can check it out now.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss any videos!
We're into metal. On our fingers, around our necks, and even on our feet. These floral #Givenchy shoes are as into extra metal as we are. Full blog post coming soon! In the meantime, have you checked out today's new vlog? Link in bio!⠀ -⠀ -⠀ -⠀ #floral #givenchy #blogger #styleblogger #vlog #vlogger #givenchy #nyc #streetstyle #boot #booties #fashion #ootd #denim #frayed #rawedge #metal #detail #allinthedetails #streetfashion
If you’re more of a Facebook user than an Instagram or YouTube user, you can follow me there too to keep up with all this content.