In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday, May 22: This summer’s must-read, epic-fantasy book is The Empire’s Ghost by Isabelle Steiger.
- Tuesday, May 23: The tragedy in Manchester, Mr. Rogers, and the helpers.
- Wednesday, May 24: Talking about Betsey Johnson in this week’s vlog.
- Thursday, May 25: Roxcy Bolton, the founder of the first rape treatment center, died at 90.
- Friday, May 26: MrB got an award from the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press.
On Instagram, I a shared an action shot that Eryn took of me wearing my 1990s Betsey Johnson leopard-print jacket. Or is it cheetah print? Eryn says cheetah, and she’s probably right. “Leopard print” is easier for most people to understand, however, so I use it for pretty much any spotted, feline look.
This 1990s Betsey Johnson jacket is 23 years old. Visit the blog to see a picture #BillCunningham took of it when it was new. • • • #blogger #ootd #leopard #streetstyle #vintage #betseyjohnson #nyc #styleblogger #jewelrydesigner #style #styling #1980s #designer #celine #ilovethe80s #boots #patent #crosswalk
On YouTube, I told some stories about that jacket and my other Betsey Johnson pieces.
Next week, my video will be about one of my favorite designers, Ossie Clark. Subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss it.