In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday, May 1: What I would have worn to the Met Gala.
- Tuesday, May 2: Rihanna was the best-dressed guest at the Met Gala but there were a surprising number of runners-up.
- Wednesday, May 3: The official introduction to my new YouTube channel.
- Thursday, May 4: Fashion repeats itself with trenchcoat gowns.
- Friday, May 5: Taking my Steve J and Yoni P jacket out for a spin.
- Saturday, May 6: Get 20% off on jewelry for Mother’s Day.
I have to shout out two more Met Gala attendees for their stellar fashion choices. First, in the jewelry category, is La La Anthony, who recently split from husband Carmelo Anthony. She wore a ring on every finger EXCEPT her left ring finger. You made your point, La La, quite hilariously.
And can you believe this was Celine Dion’s first Met Gala? That makes me feel a little better about my invitation being lost in the mail all these years.Celine dressed to impress in a custom-made Versace gown.
Celine didn’t just go to the Met Gala, though. Celine went and had the Best! Time! Ever! Behold her photo-booth video shoot from the event.
After the party, she enjoyed a New York hot dog.
OMG, I love her. Celine, call me! Let’s hang out.
Celine Dion eats hotdogs by the side of the road 🙂 A rare sight