In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Sunday: Big earrings were the big jewelry trend at the NAACP Image Awards, the BAFTAs, and the Grammys.
- Monday: One way to get my attention at the Grammys is to dress like C-3PO. Good job, Cee Lo.
- Tuesday: Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day, you need Spartacus in your life.
- Wednesday: Listen to me — you do NOT want a pearl engagement ring. Here’s a primer on how to do an alternative engagement ring that lasts.
- Thursday: Still falling out of this Moschino jacket after 10 years.
- Saturday: Do I have to be wearing the outfit to do an outfit post?
Over on Instagram, Michelle Varinata, the style editor of The 405, was making my jewelry look extra-special.
Love the way @the405 Style Editor @michyvari wore our sterling silver 4-0-5 rings with our sterling silver barbed wire hoops for @papermagazine's #HotMess party tonight! We love a personalized jewelry look (and a bright yellow fluffy coat)! • • • #nyc #style #editor #405 #the405 #cute #cutie #hopp #showmeyourrings #fashion #ootd #lipstick #bae
Isn’t she gorgeous?
You might also like